Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a cover TFP-2200 food processor - where can I

Customer Question
I need a cover for...
I need a cover for my TFP-2200 food processor - where can I purchase one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/2/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Unfortunately this unit has not been made in awhile, there are no parts for it from any supplier and the couple parts available are only on ebay, but no covers. I checked with 10 of my older food processor parts guys and they have nothing either. I think you will just have to keep checking Ebay and you may get lucky. Sorry for the news on in please do not kill the messenger.