Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kitchenaid refrigerator KFCS22EVMS4 and one of the…

Customer Question
I have a Kitchenaid...

I have a Kitchenaid refrigerator KFCS22EVMS4 and one of the parts on the right side of the deli drawer is broken off. It is like a little white screw that the cover of the bottom deli drawer hingers on to open.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

Yes. It is on the right had side as I look at the refrigerator and it is part of the bottom most part of the deli drawer that regulates the humidity too.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/2/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

So this is a somewhat common issue. The part number you'll need to order and replace is W10121977. Just remove the deli drawers completely as well as the shelf above the deli drawers. Then use a flat head screwdriver to pry on a few of the plastic locking tabs so that the part will pull forward so that you can disconnect it and remove it. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for deli support

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?