Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Ge says i have E43 im trying to reset

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money you have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

The E43 code means the control board detects 3 stop times in excess of 25 seconds, the control will determine that a catastrophic brake failure has occurred. The unit will immediately be disabled and will display error code E43 on the display. The unit will power up, but no cycle selection will be available. The unit will remain disabled until the error code is reset using service mode. Do you know how to put it into service mode?

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks