Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is it possible to add a fabric softener dispenser to an

Customer Question
Amana washer (model no. NTW4605EW)...
Is it possible to add a fabric softener dispenser to an Amana washer (model no. NTW4605EW) that wasn't originally equipped with one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

yes you can manually add the fabric softener when the rinse cycle starts or you can buy this add on for the machine that will keep you from having to add it manually:

click here

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!