John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The freezer and fridge doesn't cold and the superior part of

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I am Edgardo and the freezer and fridge doesn't cold and the superior part of the freezer has ice. sometimes I found water on the floor.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The fridge is side to side GE 25. tfx25zr and all the food from the freezer y soft and liquid same the freidge
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I already clean with brush and vacuum under the fridge
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money you have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

First is the fan running and blowing air in the freezer? Second is the compressor and fan next to the compressor running behind the unit, please advise.