Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE dishwasher. Can not start. Going through trouble…

Customer Question
I have a GE dishwasher...
I have a GE dishwasher. Can not start. Going through trouble shooting manual it says turn off 30 sec and restart. nothing. called GE they said turn off breaker 1 hour. I did. Turn back on lights for normal wash and heated dry but could not start. Now nothing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

enter factory test mode by following the instructions linked below, and tell me what part it stops the test at thanks;

click here for instructions

In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!