Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Clothes stuck under agitator on Kenmore commercial washing

Customer Question

clothes stuck under agitator on Kenmore commercial washing machine model *********** how do we remove the agitator to remove clothing
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! In the diagram at the link below, the number 3 cap will come off to allow access to the bolt (number 1). Once removed, the agitator will simply lift out.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.