Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a CP55 Micro Convection Oven which has quit

Customer Question
working...is it repairable, and if...
I have a CP55 Micro Convection Oven which has quit working...is it repairable, and if so, would it be worth the cost. It fits in an alcove which is why I'd like to keep it. Would it be possible to buy a whole new oven and just replace the old one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/1/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Sorry to hear of your microwave trouble. What is your microwave doing exactly?