Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ge dryer is off and either the back or outlet is making a…

Customer Question
My ge dryer is off...
My ge dryer is off and either the back or outlet is making a low tick or click noise every 30 seconds
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Is it a fire hazard? I touched the outlet and it is not hot. We used the dryer 5 hours ago. I haven't heard this noise when it's off before
3/1/2016
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 2 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

It's not a fire hazard. Will you please send me the model number, so I can search for technical information for you? Thank you.

Is the display showing any error codes?

No. I will have to find the model and get back to you. It is stacked on top of the washer.

Look for the I.D. label inside the door on the frame panel.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?