Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Frigidaire oven has been flashing the code F 10 since I…

Customer Question
My Frigidaire oven has been...
My Frigidaire oven has been flashing the code F 10 since I used the broiler hours ago. It is now sounding an alarm, consisting of three sharp beeps every minute or two. how can I resolve this problem and get some sleep?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/1/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

F10 indicates that the control detects a runaway temperature in the oven. If the oven is overheating, this can be caused by a stuck relay or contact on the oven electronic control board. If this fault code appears when the oven is at room temperature, then the failure points to a failed oven temperature sensor probe circuit or a bad electronic oven control board. Disconnect power to stop the beeping.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.