Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

FRIGIDAIRE FGHS2634KB1 ...keeps shutting off and on with a…

Customer Question
FRIGIDAIRE FGHS2634KB1 ...keeps shutting off...
FRIGIDAIRE FGHS2634KB1 ...keeps shutting off and on with a clicking sound,and once it stops clicking the display board reads SY CE
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

SY CE is a communication error with your main control board. It's a rather common issue for this model and the main control board below the refrigerator inside a black plastic box has been re-designed with new wire harnesses. Below is a link to the control board you'll need to order and replace to resolve this issue. To access the part just open the doors and remove the vent panel along the bottom of the refrigerator below the doors. Now look underneath and you'll see a plastic box with 1 screw going up into the floor of the refrigerator just in front of the box. Remove the screw and the control board box will pull forward and out for replacement.

CLICK HERE for control board kit

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?