Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The. Fan in my microwave turns on as u open the door...how…

Customer Question
The. Fan in my microwave...
The. Fan in my microwave turns on as u open the door...how do I get it to turn off
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Does it stay running when the door is open?

The primary door switch will need to be replaced, see attached page for instructions.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?