Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the same Samsung VRT front load washer. Not spinning…

Customer Question
Dave, I have the same...
Dave, I have the same Samsung VRT front load washer. Not spinning either. The pump drains the water without any problems, but when it try's to go into its spin cycle it will make a quarter spin and stop and then the washer will beep and then it will try again by itself, but the same process keeps happening until eventually popping the breaker. I think maybe its the motor but want to confirm before spending the $$$$????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it pops the breaker, it certainly could be the motor. Does the tub rotate smoothly in the wash cycle?

very smooth when i spin it manually.

Thank you. How about on its own, when it tumbles to wash? Will it turn then and just not in the spin cycle?

It will not tumble