Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to know how to run a diagnostic whirlpool model

Customer Question
i need to know...
i need to know how to run a diagnostic whirlpool model wtw4800 I have try the video
but they go to fast
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

ACTIVATING THE SERVICE DIAGNOSTIC TEST MODES

1. Be sure the washer is in standby mode (plugged in with all indicators off).

2. Perform the following sequence of movement using the cycle selector knob. NOTE: AFTER RESET, sequence “a” through “e” must be completed within 6 seconds.

RESET - Rotate cycle selector knob counterclockwise one or more clicks to clear sequence.

a. Rotate cycle selector knob clockwise one click and wait ½ second.

b. Rotate cycle selector knob clockwise one click and wait ½ second.

c. Rotate cycle selector knob clockwise one click and wait ½ second.

d. Rotate cycle selector knob counterclockwise one click and wait ½ second.

e. Rotate cycle selector knob clockwise one click.

Successful activation of Diagnostic Test Modes will be indicated by all status LEDs (except for Lid Locked) flashing ON and OFF in half-second intervals. NOTE: LED names may vary between makes and models.

Press the START button to enter desired mode of operation. at that time the done light should be on .

Then press that start button once again and tell me which lights are on ,that will be the error code if it has any.