Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch-Dishwasher-making-door-noise-SHX33A05UC14SERIAL8210…

Customer Question
Bosch-Dishwasher-making-door-noise-SHX33A05UC14SERIAL8210...
Bosch-Dishwasher-making-door-noise-SHX33A05UC14SERIAL8210
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Can you tell me what the noise sounds like? And is the noise only occurring when the dishwasher is running or is it all the time?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I see you have requested a phone call so I'll send you that option now if you'd like to speak by phone instead of chat.

It makes a zzzzing out of the door.

Without being there to hear the noise I really couldn't say for certain what the noise is. There are only 3 options, either a bad control board, a bad vent motor, or a bad dispenser. Depending on where the noise is coming from would tell you what needs to be replaced. Listen near the dispenser and if the dispenser is making noise then replace the dispenser. If the noise coming from the upper right hand corner, you need a new control board. And if the noise is in the upper left hand corner, you need a new vent motor.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.