How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sean F. Your Own Question
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 202
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Sean F. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We bought a condo with 8 year old GE appliances. The

Customer Question

We bought a condo with 8 year old GE appliances. The previous owner never removed the "plastic" (?) covering on the handle of the microwave and it is still on there and very wrinkly looking. I want it off! Any tips on how to accomplish this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be helping you.

Take a hair dryer to remove the plastic. Just do it slowly you don't want to put to much heat to it and start to melt the handle itself.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still needing help.