Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We bought a condo with 8 year old GE appliances. The

Customer Question
Hello We bought a condo with...
Hello
We bought a condo with 8 year old GE appliances. The previous owner never removed the "plastic" (?) covering on the handle of the microwave and it is still on there and very wrinkly looking. I want it off! Any tips on how to accomplish this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Hi my name is***** will be helping you.

Take a hair dryer to remove the plastic. Just do it slowly you don't want to put to much heat to it and start to melt the handle itself.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still needing help.