Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sub Zero model 632 and my interior light no longer…

Customer Question
I have a Sub Zero...
I have a Sub Zero model 632 and my interior light no longer turns on when I open the refrigerator door. For a while I could jiggle the switch and get the light to turn on, but now that no longer works. Does the switch need to be replaced? Is this something I could do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Yes the switch needs to be replaced it is easy to change just remove the grill and it pops out and the wires just clip to it. Very simple

CLICK HERE

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician