Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My interior light switch has stopped working on the

Customer Question
refrigerator side. For a...
My interior light switch has stopped working on the refrigerator side. For a while when I opened the door I could jiggle the switch, and it would come on. Now the light stays off. Does the switch need to be replaced? Can I do this on my own?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/28/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Yes you will need to replace the switch and yes you can do this yourself.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.