Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our bottom freezer fridge, mod#ABC2037dps, SER 13805234LT is…

Customer Question
our bottom freezer fridge, mod#ABC2037dps...
our bottom freezer fridge, mod#ABC2037dps, SER 13805234LT is built in and it is leaking water on the lower right side. What do we check first?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Is it leaking under the unit or from the freezer bottom then out the unit, check if there is ice built up in the freezer bottom and let me know.