Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Frigidaire upright freezer model #FFU21F5HWS has stopped…

Customer Question
My Frigidaire upright freezer model...
My Frigidaire upright freezer model #FFU21F5HWS has stopped running. Can't find a reset button and we can't find the owner's manual. How do we restart it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/28/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

To enter the Service Mode, lock the keyboard then press and hold the up arrow and the down arrow for three

seconds (until the display changes to "8").

When the diagnostics mode is entered, the compressor is turned off and the digit "8" is displayed for three seconds.

After three seconds, the sequential information below will be displayed.

1. Blank for 0.5 seconds

2. Model ID for 1 second (See Table)

3. Blank for 0.5 seconds

4. Software Version and LED test for 3 seconds.

a. Hi Temp LED illuminates during display of 1st digit of

the version number for one second,

b. Door Ajar LED illuminates during display of 2nd digit of the version number for one second.

c. Both LED's illuminate during display of 3rd digit of the version number for one second.

5. Blank for 0.5 seconds

6. Thermistor status ("0" for open, "C" for close or "-" for good thermistor) for three seconds.

7. 10 seconds for power check. During this time each key activates a specific load.

a.

UP key activates the compressor and lowercase "c" is displayed.

b.

DOWN key activates defrost heater and lowercase "d" is displayed

8.

MUTE key activates the light and an "L" is displayed. 10 seconds after the last key press, the system

will exit the diagnostic mode, automatically assuming the default temperature setting. If required, the

compressor restarts after 13 minutes.

Error Modes

If the thermistor is open, the display will alternate between "E" and "9".

If the thermistor is shorted, the display will alternate between "E" and "8".

If a key is stuck for more than 30 seconds, the display will alternate between "E" and "7".

tell me if any failure codes come up.