Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE oven. The oven temperature light stays on when I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a GE oven. The oven temperature light stays on when I turn off the oven. The only time it turns off is when I am baking and it reaches the proper temperature. When the oven cools off again, the light comes back on.

Contractor's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I just replaced the heating element on the bottom because the other one burned out. This is when the light issue started.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/28/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Please post model number.