Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My dishwasher goes through about 1/2 the cycle then stops

Customer Question

My dishwasher goes through about 1/2 the cycle then stops and then 2 blue lights flash on top left
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Which exact lights are flashing? What is the labels by them

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Smart auto and heavy and eater left in bottom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Water

That is an over water level error, you need to replace the case brake assembly on the unit. You need to slide the unit out and this part is mounted on the left hand side of the unit, replace this and you will be good to go.

CLICK HERE

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cab o wait to see if it fixes it before I rate

Yes that is fine but please remember to come back or I receive nothing for my time.