Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bought a tappan TFG351RBB the LP certified installer is

Customer Question
trying to take the warmer...
bought a tappan TFG351RBB the LP certified installer is trying to take the warmer drawer off the manual instructions do not show it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I do not find that the number you have given of TFG351RBB is a good model number .

that is the model number off the stove and the only one showing

Are you in the U.S?

I have even Googled the number and it brings nothing up.

How old is this unit?

Oklahoma City Ok Just bought and delivered Wed and the installer is here trying to install it
Just forget it and cancel my membership and do not charge my card

that is up to you!

that is what I want
There is two charges pending on my card. This needs to be reversed. I am not paying when there was no help to my question.
I do not want information. I want the charges on my card reversed now and/or I will report this to BBB. YOu said there would be no charge if my question wasn't answered and he couldn't locate anything