Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tyler I have a a MAytag Neptune washer that stopped in the…

Customer Question
Hello Tyler I have a a...
Hello Tyler
I have a a MAytag Neptune washer that stopped in the middle of the cycle
My clothes are locked inside
If I take the panel off and find the drain tube and make sure it is clear. Will the machine pick up where it left off
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Is the control totally dead, no lights at all? The model tag should be on top of the ocntrol panel.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?