Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Vissani Kegerator that has quit working. I have

Customer Question
tried everything to restart and...
I have a Vissani Kegerator that has quit working. I have tried everything to restart and it kicks on than a few seconds later it kicks off. Any ideas or suggestions as it was working fine.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
2/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Tap on the cold control where you set the temp and wiggle it around if it comes back on replace that control they go bad a lot.

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician