Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool front load duet steam washing machine,at…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool front...
I have a whirlpool front load duet steam washing machine,at times I get a leak
under washing machine,isolated it to front part of washing machine behind cover
any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Ok either this is the pump leaking or a tear in the boot most likely can you get the lower front panel off on it to source the leak or open the door and peel the boot back and thoroughly inspect it for any tears or rips or holes. Also make sure the front lip edge has no notches out of it as that will cause water to run out the door and curve around under and behind the panel appearing that it is leaking from under it.

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

never mind found the problem

OK sounds good