Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I accidentally dropped the round silver part that you remove…

Customer Question
i accidentally dropped the round...
i accidentally dropped the round silver part that you remove to add attachment parts in y mixer while it was running.. . know it wont run. help!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
The model number is ***** the underside of the mixer assembly.

Do you still need assistance on your question?