Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Bosch dishwasher going straight to clean will not ash, when

Customer Question

bosch dishwasher going straight to clean will not ash
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: when you hit start it tries to begin cycle and then goes straight to clean light on and never washed. replaced water valve and still same thing
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: if i do the diagnostic test i get a flashing clean & sanitized lights
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

ok usually when that happens the circulation pump has locked up on the unit and is either bad or has something jammed in it keeping it from turning, clean out the pump sump and filter if that does not help then you can try this:

video click here

If none of that helps, then give me the model number of the dishwasher and I will get you the replacement part and instructions for replacing the pump motor, thanks.

In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!