Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Electrolux Refrigerator Model#GLRS264ZAB5 Serial#LA23419146…

Customer Question
Electrolux Refrigerator Model#GLRS264ZAB5 Serial#LA23419146 Problem...
Electrolux Refrigerator Model#GLRS264ZAB5 Serial#LA23419146 Problem refrigerated side getting 15 Degrees?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Check the pressures again, if you are reading the low side in a VACUUM on the gauge either the system is low on gas meaning a leak, or you could have a restriction in the system. That would typically result in a extremely hot condenser line out of the compressor side though. If the lines are cool to the touch and you are running a vacuum you likely have a decent sized leak in the sealed system. You can pull a vacuum on the system recharge it and if it works fine again you have a leak you need to find in the system with some dye.

I would lik you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I am actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

If you need anything else let me know

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks