Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My drum on the inside seems to be all adrift. it shakes bad…

Customer Question
My drum on the...

My drum on the inside seems to be all adrift. it shakes bad and makes alot of noise. must be some bearings gone inside? have it mostly apart but cant figure out how to get the drum out?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Have the belt off and the motor is fine and also have big pully on the back off. center bearing feels fine too

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/26/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Can you please provide a model number off the dryer. You should find it when you open the door of the dryer.

Are you still needing help?

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

I see the last person has opted out of your question!

My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?