Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsumg refrigeator problem. I need a phone number to speak…

Customer Question
Samsumg refrigeator problem. I need...
Samsumg refrigeator problem. I need a phone number to speak to a rep. Richard *********************. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/26/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

What issue are you having?

I do not wish to use your service and I do not want to be billed on my American Express card. I thought I was talking to Samsung!
I have contested the charges with American Express. Thank you
Appliance Technician: Kcrand36, Technician replied 2 years ago
Kcrand36
Kcrand36, Technician

If you are sending 95v-135V through the low voltage side, your going to blow the board, maybe even a few more things.