Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A OVEN MICROWAVE COMBO MODEL 9895VRV. THE OVEN PANEL…

Customer Question
I HAVE A OVEN...
I HAVE A OVEN MICROWAVE COMBO MODEL 9895VRV. THE OVEN PANEL LIGHTS UP WITH THE TIME BUT I CAN NOT PROGRAM THE OVEN. I REPLACED THE LONG TEMP SENSOR BUT NO JOY!!! GOT ANY IDEAS??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/26/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

So unfortunately the only thing that can really cause your issue is a faulty control board. Nothing else would stop you from actually programming the oven. The part is no longer made for this oven because the oven is getting quite old which means that you might be able to send the part into a place like Appliancetimers.com to have the board refurbished but other than that it may be time for a new unit I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Thanks for the info!

Not a problem but I'm sorry about the bad news. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today as this is what gives me credit for helping you. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?