Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Neptune front loading washer. It stopped mid…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag Neptune...
I have a Maytag Neptune front loading washer. It stopped mid cycle and was flashing code "nd". The door is locked and it won't reset. What do I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

It is a drain code, however without the model number it is going to be hard, can post a picture of the entire front of the machine?

do you still need help?