Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a whirlpool refrigerator/freezer, model #

Customer Question
***** the freezer door will...
We have a whirlpool refrigerator/freezer, model # ***** the freezer door will not close properly causing the contents to thaw, and the fridge to run constantly. Also, we've had this fridge for less than 2 years and there are already rust spots on the front. Is this a common problem with this model? Is there something you can suggest to do to fix it? There is nothing behind/underneath the drawer that is stopping it from closing.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

The door is either bent, cams/hinge are bad, the gaskets are bad or out of adjustment. The rusting is caused from the condensation issue. I would like it if you could take a couple shots of the door around so I can see what it looks like and post it to me here with the paperclip attachment.

Ok, I have attached some pics
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
Are these what you need to see?
Hi there, I really need a response with in the next 10 minutes, if not, I'll need to request a different tech.

It takes time to get the pics through to me I saw one and it looks like the freezer door is not shutting correctly is that right?

that's correct

OK is it tight at the bottom and a gap at the top?

the gap seems to be even all the way down. What I mean is, the drawer sticks out a good 1/2 inch top to bottom and will not seal. almost like something is stuck inside, stopping it from closing, but we've checked and there's nothing. There isn't a noticeable gap on the top though, like it's drooping down. not sure if that makes sense?