Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a top freezer model TBX21TRBRAD and water is

Customer Question
accumulating uner the vegetable bins...
I have a top freezer model TBX21TRBRAD and water is accumulating uner the vegetable bins. Evidentally the defrost tube is clogged but I am not sure how to access it. There is a tube on the back but I am not sure how to access it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

This is a common issue the defrost drain line opening is in the freezer behind the rear interior panel .

You will need to remove everything out of the freezer and remove the rear interior panel behind the panel you will find the Silver finned Evaporator coil .

Under the coil in the center is the defrost drain hole.

I defrost it with a hair dryer /heat gun and hot water with a turkey baster , clear all the ice away and then squirt hot water down the hole until it starts to drain in the pan under the unit then just put everything back together.If you have any questions just reply back.

Do you still need assistance on your question?