Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Frigidaire gallery dishwasher time has had a bad smell…

Customer Question
my Frigidaire gallery dishwasher for...
my Frigidaire gallery dishwasher for some time has had a bad smell after the wash
I have tried many times to clean
today we took everything out all the way to the floor of the washer
It was holding water. I ran it last night and it has had plenty of time to drain
what should I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Do you still need assistance on your question?