Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I set the digital clock/timer

Customer Question
How do I set the digital clock/timer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Do you have the model or if it is digitial there should be a TIMER button that you can press then use the up and down arrows to set the timer. For the clock there should be a button that says CLOCK on it that you would press to set the clock time with the arrows as well.

If you still need help post back to me.

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks