Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model # JCD2389GES how do I unlock the ice and water

Customer Question
model # *****...
model # ***** how do I unlock the ice and water dispenser
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Find the KEYLOCK symbol on the unit, press that button 3 times withing 10 seconds to unlock the control.

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Thank you. It worked

Great!

All I ask is please use the STAR rating system to rate me before leaving thanks!