Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Jenn Air Model No JES9750AAB. It had a lower Bake…

Customer Question
I have a Jenn Air...
I have a Jenn Air Model No JES9750AAB . It had a lower Bake Element to burn up in
it. I replaced the bake element and had to put in a new power receptacle that had
burned up also. Now it will not do anything -no control panel lights - nothing-. source
power is 220 volts at the plug. Took off front panel but the control board looks o'kay.
What do you think?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Was there display before you replaced the element?

The oven was pre-heating when it burned into about 3 inches from the
end of it and the conrol panel was on

Even after it burned through, did the display stay on or go out?

Also what recepticle did you replace on the unit?

It was a 220 Volt Range receptacle that powers this range. It has a power
cord wired to the back panel- three prong plug . Two 110's and a ground.

Okay on that, how about when the element burned up , did the display stay on or go out?

It went off because the breaker tripped in my electrical box. I replaced the
bake element. Is there a fuse or a procedure to reset the front control panel?
With the unit plugged in the range and oven does nothing

There are no fuses in this model, you will need to troubleshoot the electronics to see if they are send power where they need to be. You will need at least the tech sheet to accomplish this and a multi meter to check voltages.

I have a good multi meter -Can you send me a tech sheet to my home address ? ***** *****on 1731 Alt.-Union Ridge Rd. Burlington N.C.
27217.

The tech sheet you download to your computer. we do not mail out anything. you would have to accept the premium service to get the tech sheet.

How much is the premium service ?

$15.00 I keep sending it to you , does it not show up?

I don't see it- I'm on an apple laptop.

Nothing showing additional services or anything on your computer?

I didn't see anything-may want to try sending it again!!

Check you email also, it could show up there sometimes.

I'll check my e-mail . Thanks

Did it show up?

do you still need help?