Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get the oven to go to Bake. As soon as I press any…

Customer Question
I can't get the oven...
I can't get the oven to go to Bake. As soon as I press any button, the LOC shows on the screen. Have tried repeatedly to hold the Clear button down for 5-10 seconds. no luck.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? The model number should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door. It will start with an "M" for Maytag.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?