Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a LMU247HV LG split system. The power is out to the…

Customer Question
I have a LMU247HV LG...
I have a LMU247HV LG split system. The power is out to the system totally, nothing will go on. We have checked the breakers and we have power going to the system for sure. Is there a seperate fuse or breaker that needs to be reset in the system or something else we can check?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

There is a fuse on one of the board, but likely not the cause of this, you need to check this. See link below, if that is good you have a defective board.

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

We are working on it now. Do you have any other suggestions to check?

No just check those points and if all is good you have a bad board. One the small board you should see a bus style fuse, check that as well to see if it is blown.