Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool duet washer and am get F02 error codes, I…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool duet...
I have a whirlpool duet washer and am get F02 error codes, I cleaned the filter, drain hoses in and outside of washer and replaced the pump and I still get F02 or sud errors
sometimes. the only I have checked is the big hose from the bottom of the tub to the pump/filter. please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

this error occurs when the computer thinks there is water in the tub after it has tried to drain, also suds will cause this error, if you are using too much detergent or the wrong kind is could cause build up of suds in the washer, you should be using HE detergent and no more than a tablespoon or you are using too much. Try to run a load of clothes in the washer with no detergent added if you see suds then you know you are using too much soap because the soap is not rinsing out of the clothes.

However if the problem is not too much detergent then it will be either the pressure switch hose or the pressure switch itself, you will need to remove the hose and see if its stopped up, if not replace the pressure switch if you are positive that too much detergent use is not the issue.

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!