Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Replaced control board in washer but the code e39 shows up

Customer Question

Replaced control board in washer but the code e39 shows up and it runs all the dispensers till the last one where runs not and cold water at same time the it shows t:12
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Error E39 means that the washer isn't filling properly which sounds like that could be the case since you're not getting water at t:12. I don't think your valve is bad since it's working in the other tests but there are multiple solenoids so you'll want to test power going to each solenoid between the 2 wires for each solenoid on the valve at test t:12. If you have 110 volts on any solenoid and the washer isn't filling, replace the valve which is part number WH13X10029. If you don't have 110 volts on any solenoid, then the main control board came faulty so you'll need to return the control board and replace the control board again.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?