Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to locate the defrost timer on a whirlpool

Customer Question
I'm trying to locate...

I'm trying to locate the defrost timer on a whirlpool gd25dx

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Where is the defrost timer on whirlpool gd25dx

Contractor's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the Appliance Technician now?

Refrigerator

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Here is a link to the part, it is in the console where the controls are to the right.

CLICK HERE

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks