Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i get the frame around the water and ice dispenser on…

Customer Question
How do i get the...
How do i get the frame around the water and ice dispenser on my refrigerator model # ED25PQXDW03
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Look on the bottom edge of the trim there are two slots you need to use a screwdriver(FLAT) and pry the trim over the lip and it will then lift off.

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

I did look there are no slots.

Even if they are not there you need to start at the bottom and pop that over the lip edge with a putty knife or small screwdriver then it will lift right off.

OK thanks I'll work on that tomorrow. That has been a good help.

OK no problem