John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Why is food freezing in my refrigerator?

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RF217ACWP
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Do you know how cold the temperature is in the fresh food section and I am to assume you have tried adjusting to a warmer setting with no improvement?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For the eleventh time this is not my problem. I want to know why my refrigerator quit making ice cubes!!!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure where your hostility is coming from but I will place your question back to the list. Good luck.