Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I 't know why my dish washer is not working- the 3 delay…

Customer Question
Hello! I don't...

Hello! I don't know why my dish washer is not working- the 3 delay lights are flashing and it is beeping

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

And the air dry is flashing as well

Contractor's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the Appliance Technician now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/24/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Please post model number.

i cannot find model number
it is probably a very neew model- was purchased new in Summer 2014.
the 3 delay lights are blinking consistently and the air dry light blinks every minute or so with a few beeps.
Please help!

Sorry for the delay. Look inside the door for a label with the model number.

EI24ID30QS0A
the beeping is 3 times every few minutes

Okay the problem here is the control panel is fault and needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

That is impossible, it was working fine yesterday
Now the normal light is flashing and making noise every so often, please advise.
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Turn the power off at the breaker for a few hours to reset the control. Does the behavior change? If not, we can try to manually reset it, just let me know what happens after the breaker off period, please.