Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Clothes Washer that has an agitator that…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool Clothes...
I have a Whirlpool Clothes Washer that has an agitator that sees to be idling, not moving very much, in the wash cycle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/24/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Can you try and find the model or at least upload a photo of the unit here so I can tell what one it is?