Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a thermador 30"ss s/oven wall installed brand new

Customer Question
never used and the oven...
I have a thermador 30"ss s/oven wall installed brand new never used and the oven light cleaning light and preheating light are blinking continuosly. What do you think the problem might be? We had the oven for 6 years and we never used it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
2/23/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

That is actually flashing an error. Count the flashes on each light and let me know which i flashing what pattern between pauses.

John, Home Appliance Technician