Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is proper temp inside oven when set to Broil? Model is…

Customer Question
What is proper temp inside...
What is proper temp inside oven when set to Hi Broil? Model is FEB24S24BD...I get 425 degrees on oven termometer...meat on mid level rack does not broil in 15-20 minutes! Using out side gas grill in the snow, that's bad. WEK
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/23/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Could your model number actually be FEB24S2ABD?

I show that the highest Broil temperature is 500 degrees F

This oven thermometer is it the display your talking about or a thermostat that you put in the oven?